Library Card Value Calculator
How much would you pay out-of-pocket for your library services?
- Enter in the left hand column the number of times per month you or your family use each service.
- Estimated retail value of each service (if purchased) will be calculated on the right.
- Total value of your library use is shown at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Tip: Tab between entries and do not use commas.
- For information on how to get a card, click here.
Where did these numbers come from?
Your personal return on investment is based on your responses and the $65 charged for an individual subscription membership at the Peabody Public Library.
Adapted from the Library Research Service Return on Investment calculator code.