1:1 Tech Help
Do you find technology confusing? Or maybe you're struggling to keep up with the latest changes? Wish someone had time to just sit down with you and show you how your new device works? If so, be sure to ask about our free 1:1 tech help.
To schedule a session, call Beth at 260-244-5541, ext. 118 or email email@example.com. You can also find her during regularly scheduled Mobile Labs, and during Tech Talk.
Held from 9 AM to 1 PM on the last Saturday of each month, Tech Talk is an open computer lab time for everyone—no library card or sign-up required. Need help with a project? Or have questions about a program? Tech Talk is just what you need. For more information, call Beth at 260-244-5541, ext. 118. You can also join our Tech Talk group on Facebook here.
Quick Reference Cards
Select an option below to view or download a convenient reference card in PDF format
Technology Classes on Youtube
Our Technology Trainer, Beth Gaff, has recorded many of her technology classes, which are available on YouTube under the channel Instructor: Beth Gaff and using the links below.
Free Software & Apps
General Computer Skills
- Basic Computers
- Basic Internet
- Buying Technology
- Chromebooks vs. Windows 10
- Digital Photography
- Downloading and Uploading Pictures
- Internet Safety
- Mastering Basic Computer Skills
- Mastering Facebook
- Mastering the Web for Personal Use
- Online Banking, Taxes & Credit Cards
- Raising Digital Families
- Searching Effectively Online
- Simple Things Computer Users Should Know
- Skills to Help You Get the Job
- Social Media Basics
- Understanding and Using Dropbox
- Understanding and Using the Mouse
- Understanding Windows
- Using Your Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 8
- Windows 10